EASE Address Upgrade History
EASE Address v1.1.221
Bug fix for exporting rooms to EASE 4.
EASE Address v1.1.220
Minor Update and Bug Fixes
- The software now supports file associations in order to automatically load a project file (*.ead) upon start-up.
- Improved memory management.
- Bug fix for Apple computers with M1 processors.
- Improvements for author file management.
- Updated example loudspeaker data.
EASE Address v1.1.21
Compared to v1.0.6 this software includes the following changes:
- Constant-Voltage networks like 100 V, including tap settings and power sum calculation
- Noise level entry and S/N mapping
- Import and export of EASE project files
- New auto-arrange option for SPL variation over the grid
- Mapping can be saved (after completed) along with the project
- Create print version now supports RTF and PDF
- Cursors can be used to show level values in mapping, also relatively to the reference cursor
- All graphs can be copied to the clipboard or file (use File menu or RMB)
- Allows copying floor/ceiling images from existing room to new room
- English and German program version and help files
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements