EASE SpeakerLab & EASE GLL Viewer Upgrade History
EASE SpeakerLab v1.1.46, EASE GLL Viewer v1.1.46
- New input signal added: Speech spectrum according to IEC 60268-16:2020 can now be selected in the calculation setup window when running the GLL project.
EASE SpeakerLab v1.1.45, EASE GLL Viewer v1.1.45
- Bug fix: Website links in GLL now generally supported, including https.
EASE SpeakerLab v1.1.39, EASE GLL Viewer v1.1.39
Various bug fixes for configuring GLL line arrays:
- Available box counts now always work and are not rejected.
- Available box counts now correctly consider GLL minimum and maximum limits as well as available connections between box types.
- All array configurations are now accessible, also when the connection logic is complicated.
- Splay angles are correctly updated after a box type change.
- Frames without valid configuration cannot be accessed anymore.
- Default configurations improved and made more consistent.
EASE SpeakerLab v1.1.33, EASE GLL Viewer v1.1.33
This update is a minor update.
EASE SpeakerLab v1.1.33 changes:
- Support for complex 1/24th octave filters - for GLL-based loudspeakers, line arrays and clusters.
- Support for up to 1000 sources and inputs per box type.