End User License Agreement for EASE Evac Software
This Agreement constitutes a legal contract between you, the End User, and AFMG Technologies GmbH (AFMG). Read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before opening this package. Opening this package indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to them, return the unopened package within 30 days of receipt, and your money will be refunded.
1. Grant of License: AFMG grants to you the right to use this copy of the enclosed AFMG Software program (the "Software") on a number of computers. This number corresponds to the number of user keys purchased.
2. Copy Restrictions/Ownership of Software: You own the media on which the program is recorded. AFMG retains title to the Software, including any copies regardless of form or media, and to all copyrights therein. The Software and accompanying written materials are copyrighted. You may either a) transfer the Software to a hard disks and retain the original media for backup purposes, or b) make one copy of the original media solely for backup or archival purposes.
3. Transfer Restrictions: You may transfer the Software, with a copy of this Agreement, to another party only on a permanent basis and only if the other party accepts the Terms & Conditions of this Agreement. Upon such transfer, you must transfer the accompanying written materials, and either transfer or destroy all copies of the Software. You may not lease, rent, merge, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software. You may not modify or exchange parts of the Software.
4. Termination: This License is effective until terminated. The License will terminate automatically without notice from AFMG if you fail to comply with any provision of the License. You may voluntarily terminate at any time. Upon termination, you agree to destroy or purge all copies of the Software and accompanying written materials.
5. Limited Warranty: Except as expressly warranted herein, the Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with you. AFMG does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the program will be uninterrupted or error free, or that program defects will be corrected.
6. Limitation of Liability: In no event will AFMG or its distributors be liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages (including damages for loss of business profits, information or use), even if AFMG has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Governing Law: This Agreement is governed by German laws.
8. Copyright/Manufacturer: AFMG Technologies GmbH, Borkumstr. 2, D-13189 Berlin, Germany
Berlin, December 1, 2021