Get the New AURA Module - Boost your EASE Calculation Performance
The AURA module - available in combination with EASE® Standard - enables you to perform advanced acoustical investigations. This is made possible by AURA´s hybrid calculation engine which supports multi-threading and thus considerably reduces calculation times for full impulse responses.
AFMG® gladly announces the upgrade of the AURA module to version 4. AURA is now capable of using the entire RAM of 64-bit Windows operating systems. This memory improvement lifts the RAM limit for AURA mappings and for AURA results used for auralization. It also makes AURA 4 significantly faster. Calculation times are shortened by a factor of 2-3 for typical projects.
With AURA 4 it is easier for you to:
- Compute mappings and auralization results with higher resolutions.
- Calculate projects that contain a large number of loudspeakers or complex speaker systems such as line arrays and steerable columns.
- Create auralizations for medium-sized to large projects. Binaural and B-format results computed with AURA response are not limited anymore.
- Achieve a more realistic simulation of reflections. The standard curve for the scattering coefficient now takes into account the differences between high and low frequencies.
- Select groups of loudspeakers for AURA mapping recombinations.
Give your projects a head start and get AURA 4!
If you are eligible for a free EASE® 5 license or if you purchase an upgrade to EASE 5 after its release, the AURA 4 module you purchase now can be used with EASE 5.