How can I keep my User Key when I upgrade Windows or my operating system or exchange my hardware?
Before performing Microsoft Windows updates, making changes to your hardware or discarding your computer, please make sure to upload your User Key back to our server first. Otherwise the User Key will get lost and needs to be reactivated by our support team.
Please proceed as follows:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Check if you have the latest version of the software installed:
EASE SpeakerLab - Latest Version
Otherwise, please login to your AFMG Download Portal account, and follow the installation instructions available in the portal to update the software.
- Open the AFMG License Manager program.
- Click the software name from the list that will appear.
- Click Upload License button.
- This will send your User Key back to our server and de-activate the software on your computer.
- If you want to reactivate the license on a device after the changes have been made, click on Download License button to retrieve the User Key from the server again.
- This will reactivate the software on your computer. During the download of the User Key the server also transmits the information on which features to activate. You will have the new features available now.
- Close the AFMG License Manager. You are all set!